ARTIST RESIDENCY APPLICATION
We look forward to hearing from you regarding an Artist Residency with us! Please start by filling out the form below.
After participating in our Artist Residency Program we respectfully ask that you acknowledge the Sou’wester Artist Residency Program in the final product of the work created during your stay and take time fill out an EXIT INTERVIEW.
You will also be added to our Artist Residency Archive, a beautifully curated gallery of the works and bios of our residents. Please note, this is a work in progress and has not yet launched.
Please feel free to leave a token behind! Often times the Sou’wester will display these small works/donations to add charm and eccentricity to our spaces. You are also welcome to produce a mutually agreed upon product that you could sell in our small Honor System Store.
The Champion Analog Recording Studio Policies:
- Sign Waiver upon check-in. You break it, you pay for it.
- No drinks on the piano.
- No shoes inside (get cozy).
- No loud music after midnight.
- Always lock the door behind you.
- Please credit “Sou’Wester Artist Residency/Curly Cassettes/The Champion Mobile Unit” if you release any of these recordings.
- Leave an Audio artifact with us at the main desk and you will be included in the annual Champion mix tape series.
- Have FUN & enjoy your stay!