STAYING in the LODGE, CABINS, & VINTAGE TRAVEL TRAILERS.
- Bathrooms – Most of our units have a bathroom, with a shower or tub. There are also more spacious private bathrooms/showers in the Pavilion next to our Sauna for everyone’s use. Exceptions are
- Old Spartan – toilet, no shower.
- Arrowhead – toilet, no shower.
- Potato Bug – toilet, no shower
- Shasta – no toilet, no shower
- Deer Camper – no toilet, no shower
- Prairie Schooner – toilet, no shower
- Air Stream – liquids only toilet, no shower
- Vagabond – liquids only toilet, no shower
- Kitchens – Most of our units have a kitchen including refrigerator and cooking amenities, as well potable hot and cold water. Many kitchens have stovetop cooking only (not oven cooking). Kitchens are stocked with dishes, cups, silverware, pots, pans, basic cooking utensils, and a french press or some means of making coffee. Exceptions are
- Potatoe Bug – cold water only
- Shasta – cold water only
- Deer Camper – cold water only
- KITCHENS WITH OVENS
- #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8, #9, #10, PT, EA, JT, WC
- Bedding – We provide high quality bedding and towels in all of our units. For tent camping, please bring your your own.
- Record Players and VCR – Some of our units are equipped with record players or VCR’s. Because of the fluid nature of their functionality, they may or may not be available in your room.
Campers have access to outdoor kitchen which has a cold water sink, stove, oven and refrigerator. The outdoor kitchen also has a fish/clam cleaning station. Newly renovated private public showers are available in the Pavilion. Only contained fires are allowed and we ask for quiet hours after 10.
Our spots range between 30 and 40 ft with 30 amp hookups, and water and sewer. Only contained fires are allowed and we ask for quiet hours after 10.