STAYING in the LODGE, CABINS, & VINTAGE TRAVEL TRAILERS.
- Bathrooms – Most of our units have a bathroom, with a shower or tub. There are also more spacious private bathrooms/showers in the Pavilion next to our Sauna for everyone’s use. Exceptions are
- Old Spartan – toilet, no shower.
- Arrowhead – toilet, no shower.
- Potato Bug – toilet, no shower
- Shasta – no toilet, no shower
- Deer Camper – no toilet, no shower
- Prairie Schooner – toilet, no shower
- Air Stream – liquids only toilet, no shower
- Vagabond – liquids only toilet, no shower
- Kitchens – Most of our units have a kitchen including refrigerator and cooking amenities, as well potable hot and cold water. Many kitchens have stovetop cooking only (not oven cooking). Kitchens are stocked with dishes, cups, silverware, pots, pans, basic cooking utensils, and a french press or some means of making coffee. Exceptions are
- Potatoe Bug – cold water only
- Shasta – cold water only
- Deer Camper – cold water only
- KITCHENS WITH OVENS
- #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8, #9, #10, PT, EA, JT, WC
- Bedding – We provide high quality bedding and towels in all of our units. For tent camping, please bring your your own.
- Record Players and VCR – Some of our units are equipped with record players or VCR’s. Because of the fluid nature of their functionality, they may or may not be available in your room.
Campers have access to outdoor kitchen which has a cold water sink, stove, oven and refrigerator. The outdoor kitchen also has a fish/clam cleaning station. Newly renovated private public showers are available in the Pavilion. Only contained fires are allowed and we ask for quiet hours after 10.
Our spots range between 30 and 40 ft with 30 amp hookups, and water and sewer. Only contained fires are allowed and we ask for quiet hours after 10.
On The Grounds
- HONOR SYSTEM STORE – In our lodge we’re proud to sell a great selection of local and international wine, Fort George beer, eggs, dry goods and handmade goods.
- THE THRIFTY – Open everyday from 9am-9pm, the Thrifty is a small vintage store in a trailer on the grounds.
We do have some loaner bikes though we cannot guarantee that one will be available because they are in high demand. If possible bring your own. The Discovery Trail runs north of us to Long Beach and south into Cape Disappointment State Park. We do have a few helmets usually but maybe a good idea to bring your own in case we don’t have your size. Please be aware that you are responsible for your own safety while you are our guest.
- SPA SAUNA
We offer a Garden Spa and Finnish Sauna for use with your stay. It is open 9 am -10 pm. It is a first come first serve clothing optional Sauna located in a private garden with a changing/bathing room, a cold water plunge and an outdoor area to relax in in between and after your sauna.
- IN-HOUSE BODY WORK & MASSAGE – An integration of western clinical and Asian bodywork modalities, fused and tailored to meet your needs. Offerings include strategic integration of myofascial release, deep tissue massage, reflexology, liniments, lymph drainage massage, hydrotherapy, cupping, acupressure, Swedish and trigger point therapies. $60/hr, $90/1.5hrs. Check here for more about other offerings of our wellness program.
- FIRE PITS
- OUTDOOR KITCHEN
Map of the Grounds: Trailers/Lodge/Cabins
Map of the Grounds: Tent Camping & RV Park
Restaurants in Seaview
The Depot – right next door, has won best of north coast awards – high likelihood of food high.
The Shelburne Inn- great local fresh pub dining.
Laurie’s Country Kitchen – huge country breakfast.
42nd street cafe – Legendary brunch, famous bloody mary’s, (open for dinner also).
Lamplighter – A brightly lit dive bar with karaoke 5 nights/wk.
North Jetty Brewery – Taproom opening mid-April.
Sids IGA – 45th and highway 101. (they sell alcohol)
Music – There is live music in the Sou’wester lodge most Saturday nights. Check the calendar or Facebook page for upcoming shows. It starts close to 8pm and ends by 10pm. Unless otherwise stated, these are public events where we cannot have open container.
During Clam Tides – We have gum boots and clamming supplies available to borrow. Just ask us! Check the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife website for more information on digging for clams.
Our Artist Residency program. Discounted weekly rates for those wishing to devote themselves to their creative pursuits. $250-$350 depending on season.
Rent the Pavilion – Come with a group! If you’re coming with a group, we can arrange to reserve an area for you to gather and celebrate. You will be required to purchase a banquet permit through the state of washington if you’d like to have alcohol present.
Weddings and Business Retreats- We have hosted many amazing weddings and retreats. Rent out the whole property for a whole weekend. We can host the ceremony and reception, help you set up, find caterers and florist. Check out pictures. and pdf.
Dogs – We allow canine guests in our trailers and cabins. There is a one time $20 extra cleaning charge and we ask that you bring blankets to cover bedding and furniture. Washington State Law requires all dogs to be on leashes and we trust that you will be responsible for your beast while you are here.
Cancellations – We appreciate as much notice as you can give us when your plans change. We ask for more than 1 weeks notice to avoid a $30 cancellation fee, & more than 48 hours to avoid full responsibility for the cost of your stay. In the event that a severe weather warning has been issued, we will charge a $30 cancellation fee and allow you to reschedule. (This means we will charge you for the cost of your stay and issue a gift certificate for that amount).
Damages – We reserve the right to charge you for damages beyond normal wear and tear including cleaning fees. Please let us know if something has broken during your stay or you have noticed something that requires our attention
Keys – $25 charge for lost keys. Our keys are old and sometimes very hard to replace.
Quiet Hours – In order to respect both our neighbors and our fellow guests, we ask for quiet hours after 10pm.
Alcohol – We sell beer and wine for you to enjoy in your rooms or immediate outdoor vicinity. Open containers are not allowed in public areas. If you would like to rent an area for a group gathering with alcohol present, please contact us for information.
Smoking – No cigarette smoking indoors.
Cars & Parking – We can accommodate one vehicle per party. Overflow parking available
Current rates are Spring 2017 rates.
‘Campers’ – no toilet – $83weekday/$93weekend
‘Rustic’ – no shower – $93weekday/$103weekend
‘Baby’ – cozy – $103weekday/$118weekend
‘Standard Park Model’ – spacious – $113weekday/$133weekend
‘Restored Park Model’ – spacious – $118weekday/$138weekend
‘Restored Park Model Family Size’ – sleeps 4 – $143weekday/$173weekend
‘Family Mansions’ (Full Bed & 2 Bunk Beds) – sleeps 4 – $143weekday/$173 weekend
‘Deluxe’ – The African Queen- tri-level (2 Full & 2 Single Beds) – sleeps 6 – $158weekday/$193weekend
#7 & #8 – $123weekday/$153weekend
#9 & #10 – $133weekday/$163weekend
Suites in the Lodge
#2 & #4 – $103weekday/$118weekend
#1 & #3 – $113weekday/$133weekend
+$5 to $10 for holiday weekends and peak times
If your stay includes a Saturday night, we ask for a two night minimum. Though give our office a call. We try to be flexible.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS!
Fall 2017 and Winter 2018 Workshop Series
(in category dropdown menu select “workshops”)
The Sou’wester Office is open from 9am to 9pm PST and can be reached via 360-642-2542.
(Outside of office hours this phone number is for emergency phone calls only.)
Accommodations & Reservation Questions: email@example.com
Wedding Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Booking Inquiries: email@example.com
Wellness Program Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Inquiries: email@example.com