As we soften into the season of introspection, we’d like to give guests an opportunity to delve into self-care with a community of like-minded people. Throughout fall and winter we are facilitating guest-hosted Wellness Retreats alongside our new Wellness Residency Program (WRP). Retreats will provide all the benefits of the WRP with an added layer of reflection and rejuvenation. We’ve invited a number of instructors with different modalities of healing to lead 4-5 days of self-care classes and gatherings. So, what does that mean?
Accommodations are offered at a reduced weekly rate of $250 (Sunday-Friday) with the following amenities:
- Full access to our Weekly Community Wellness Offerings, including juice bar, herbal tea + talk, meditation, sound bath, and yoga.
- Use of our Garden Spa and Finish Sauna
- Scheduled studio time in our Wellness Trailer
- Discounted rates with Mamook Wellness for on-site therapeutic massage and body work
- Complimentary bikes for cruising the Discovery Trail
- Endless walks on the beach
In addition, instructors will develop their own set of programming for an even more immersive experience to accompany the offerings listed above. Scheduling and retreat fees will shift week to week depending on the host. Here’s who’s on the the roster so far!
NOVEMEBER 5th – 10th
Fuse Your Practice :: MOVEMENT, MIND + MUSE
TATIANA SAKURAI: Yule Moon Retreat
FOR REGISTRATION AND/OR QUESTIONS EMAIL SOUWESTERWELLNESS@GMAIL.COM