SOU’WESTER ARTS WEEK: the Sou’wester will be given over to artists and art collectives for a week of residency work and a weekend of open houses and public performance. The goal of this event is to highlight the creative process and the experiential nature of the Sou’wester Residency Program. Walking into an active creative process reveals valuable intersections among artists as well as with the public. Experience these living artifacts at the open studios and weekend performances.
- $40 donation – ‘Thanks’
- Everything Helps!
- $100 donation – ‘Supporter’
- Gift of a goodie bag (Sou’wester mug)
- An appreciation in your name (or the name of your business) as a supporter will be mentioned in the program.
- $200 donation – ‘Sponsor an Artist’
- Your generous donation will provide full support for a studio for one artist for a week (If you have a specific artist or project you’d like to support, please let us know.)
- An appreciation in your name (or the name of your business) as a ‘Sponsor’ will be mentioned in the program.
- $500 donation – ‘Grand Sponsor’
- As a supporter in this level, we will award you a free weekend stay in our newest renovated trailer
- a gift of a large goodie bag (Sou’wester Hoodie and Sou’wester mug)
- An appreciation in your name (or the name of your business) as top level Sponsor will be mentioned in the program.
all donations are tax-deductible