There’s so much to see, do, and explore on the Sou’wester grounds and the 21 mile stretch of the Long Beach Peninsula.
OUR GROUNDS deliver a number of things that make the Sou’wester truly like no other hotel. We have taken a lot of care to transform our 3-acre resort into a fun and relaxing experience for our guests. In addition to your private quarters, our grounds include:
- The Thrifty: a thrift store in a trailer of course!
- Private Garden Spa & Finnish Sauna
- The Outdoor Kitchen for communal cooking or camp-cooking.
- The QT Tea Trailer
- The Wellness Trailer
- The Red Bus Theatre
- The Work Lounge: A shared space to work, study, chat and hang.
- The Geodesic Dome: A shared space for quiet or conversation.
- The Honor Store: Shop food, drinks, gifts, and merch in our adorable lodge store.
- Vinyl & VHS Library: TVs, turntables, and hundreds of titles to rent during your stay.
- Free Live Music every Saturday night.
- Workshops in the pavilion.
THE PENINSULA & BEYOND offers countless attractions and offerings of the Peninsula. Explore miles of beaches, epic nature hikes & trails, museums, lighthouses, thrift stores, food & drink, and seasonal happenings like clamming and the famous Kite Festival.