There’s so much to see, do, and explore on the Sou’wester grounds and the 21 mile stretch of the Long Beach Peninsula.
OUR GROUNDS deliver a number of things that make the Sou’wester truly like no other hotel. We have taken a lot of care to transform our 3-acre resort into a fun and relaxing experience for our guests. In addition to your private quarters, our grounds include:
- The Thrifty: a thrift store in a trailer of course!
- Garden Spa & Finnish Sauna: By Appointment Only.
- The Outdoor Kitchen: For communal cooking or camp-cooking.
- The QT Tea Trailer: Cozy tea time by appointment only.
- The Wellness Trailer: A gentle space for stillness or movement. By appointment only.
- The Work Lounge: A shared space to work, study, chat and hang. Open 9a-9p.
- The Geodesic Dome: A shared space for quiet or conversation.
- The Red Bus Theatre: Open 5p-9p – Featuring woman & non-binary directed short films.
- Read more to get a glimpse into what it’s like to stay with us.
THE PENINSULA & BEYOND offers countless attractions and offerings of the Peninsula. Explore miles of beaches, epic nature hikes & trails, museums, lighthouses, thrift stores, food & drink, and seasonal happenings like clamming and the famous Kite Festival. Read more about the hidden gems in our community to plan your stay.