We are excited to welcome you back!
We are excited to offer both self-contained stays & minimal-contact stays that will provide you with all the freedom to enjoy a safe getaway.
Initially, we have chosen to limit access to some of our public spaces, including our lobby, honor system store, sauna, pavilion, thrifty, & bike shed but we expect to be making these amenities available in the coming weeks.
Use our online store to purchase snacks and sundries including beer, wine, and merchandise for pickup or delivery.
If you love biking on the trail, bring a bike with you!
Sou’wester Community Contract
If there is anything we have realized during this time, it is our interdependence. In order to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we have composed a simple ‘Sou’wester Community Contract’. By accepting a reservation, you have agreed to the following;
While at the sou’wester:
- I will sanitize or wash my hands every time I leave my trailer, and anytime I enter a new building.
- I will maintain social distance (outside my ‘household’) at all times.
- I will wear a face-covering in any indoor ‘public’ space.
- I will follow explicit operating and sanitizing directions when using available public facilities (bathrooms, sauna, bikes, etc) as they roll out.
- We have included a dish sanitation station in each unit. You don’t have to sanitize your dishes, but please do not put unsanitized dishes back in the cabinets.
When in the community:
- Please be aware that locals are feeling vulnerable. This is a rural area with very much fewer medical resources than big cities. Wearing face coverings in public is the nicest way you can protect our community. We have handmade masks and disposable ones for sale in our online store.
Thank you for your commitment towards the common good.
Check in and check out:
Checking in: Please call the front desk at 360 642 2542 when you arrive.
- We will direct you towards your trailer where you will find a key.
- We will confirm cc authorization to use your card.
- And we will email you a map of the grounds with other useful information. In that email, we will ask you to respond with the names & contact info of the other members of your party. (We will only share this information with health authorities in relation to contact tracing, in the event that it becomes relevant)
- Most importantly, Calling us to let us know when you have checked out.
- Taking out your trash and recycling before you leave. (Drop off spots indicated on our map.)
- Hanging towels to dry instead of leaving them in the tub.
Please don’t visit if you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anybody who has tested positive. We will not charge any cancellation fees in such a case.
Our promise is to provide a safe sanctuary for all and we thank you for honoring our community contract.
There are many popular to go/delivery options on the peninsula.
Extra Cleaning Procedure – In addition to CDC guidelines and local recommendations, we are also letting each room ‘rest’ for 3 hrs before anyone enters and sanitizing every room with aerosolized disinfectant to protect our staff as well as our guests.
- Our self-contained units have their own bathrooms and kitchens, as well as a separate entrance.
- Our minimal-contact units may have common bathrooms/showers with detailed guidelines for safe use and sanitization and /or a shared entrance.