We are excited to welcome you back!
We are excited to offer both self-contained stays & minimal-contact stays that will provide you with all the freedom to enjoy a safe getaway.
We have chosen to limit access to our lobby and honor system store. Use our online store to purchase snacks and sundries including beer, wine, food, merchandise, and workshop kits for pickup at the front desk during your stay.
If you love biking on the trail, we no longer lend bikes out, please bring your own!
Sou’wester Community Contract
If there is anything we have realized during this time, it is our interdependence. In order to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we have composed a simple ‘Sou’wester Community Contract’. By accepting a reservation, you have agreed to the following;
While at the sou’wester:
- I will sanitize or wash my hands every time I leave my trailer, and anytime I enter a new building.
- I will maintain social distance (outside my ‘household’) at all times.
- I will wear a face-covering in any indoor ‘public’ space.
- I will follow explicit operating and sanitizing directions when using available public facilities (bathrooms, sauna, bikes, etc) as they roll out.
Washington State requires you to mask up any time you are indoors, and if you are outdoors and may not be able to maintain a 6 ft distance to anyone outside your household.
Check-in and check-out:
Checking in: Please call the front desk at 360 642 2542 when you arrive.
- You will receive a pre-arrival email with a map so that you can find your trailer.
- We will confirm cc authorization to use your card.
- Most importantly, Calling us to let us know when you have checked out.
- Taking out your trash and recycling before you leave. (Drop off spots indicated on our map.)
- Hanging towels to dry instead of leaving them in the tub.
Please don’t visit if you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anybody who has tested positive. We will not charge any cancellation fees in such a case.
Our promise is to provide a safe sanctuary for all and we thank you for honoring our community contract.
There are many popular to go/delivery options on the peninsula.
Extra Cleaning Procedure – In addition to CDC guidelines and local recommendations, we are also letting each room ‘rest’ for 3 hrs before anyone enters and sanitizing every room with aerosolized disinfectant to protect our staff as well as our guests.
- Our self-contained units have their own bathrooms and kitchens, as well as a separate entrance.
- Our minimal-contact units may have common bathrooms/showers with detailed guidelines for safe use and sanitization and /or a shared entrance.