VINTAGE TRAVEL TRAILERS
We have a fleet of over 30+ renovated Vintage Travel Trailers from the 1950’s and 60’s. They vary in size from 16′ up to 40′ long with amenities ranging from simple & rustic to fully-equipped, each with their own unique aesthetic and vintage appeal.
All of our trailers come with all bedding, towels, and a basic dish and utensil set for cooking.
- Rustic: (sleeps 1-2) Twin or Full
- Kitchenette, public bathroom
- Glamper: (sleeps 2) Full Bed
- Kitchenette, sitting area, bathroom and public shower
- Baby: (sleeps 2) Full Bed or 2 Twins
- Kitchen, sitting area and full bathroom
- Standard: (sleeps 2) Full or Queen
- Kitchen, living room, bedroom, and public shower.
- Kitchen, living room, bedroom, and public shower.
- Park Model: (sleeps 3) Full or Queen, and Daybed
- Kitchen, living room, bedroom, and full bathroom
- Family: (sleeps 4-5) Full or Queen, 2 Twins, and a Fold-Down
- Kitchen, living room and full bathroom
- Deluxe: (sleeps 6) Full master bed, 2 Twins, a full loft
- Kitchen, living room, and full bathroom
- Sleeps 1
- A simple, inexpensive way to stay with all the basics: water, electricity and heat.
- Fully made twin or full bed, Kitchenette and public bathrooms nearby.
RUSTIC FOR ONE (check availability)
The 1950’s Shasta is an absolute delight for one person. It is part of our Rustic collection and has all the basics: water, electricity and heat. This cozy private pod has a simple stove top for cooking and original bench-style seating nook surrounded by windows. A great getaway for people who appreciate minimal and intimate. Guests staying in this accommodation are welcome to use any of our three heated, private/public bathroom & showers in the nearby pavilion.
RUSTIC FOR TWO (check availability)
- Sleeps 2
The Deer Camper is part of our Rustic Trailer collection, which makes for a simple, inexpensive stay. It is hunting themed and has all the basics: water, electricity and heat. It’s original booth style dining seating is great for playing games and eating-in. Guests staying in this accommodation are welcome to use any of our three heated, private/public bathrooms & showers in the nearby pavilion.
GLAMPER: (check availability)
- Sleeps 2
- Our GLAMPERS have a full bed, a toilet and a kitchenette with stove top cooking and a seating area.
- Guests staying in this accommodation are welcome to use any of our three heated, private/public bathroom & showers nearby.
The Arrowhead is a super cute 1960’s Vintage Travel Trailer. It has booth style seating which makes for a sweet space to hang and play games. It is conveniently located in the inner trailer court just outside the main Lodge, picnic tables, and fire pits. (The Arrowhead has a small working oven).
The Potato Bug is a 1953 Airstream Wanderer with a full-sized bed. This curved, arch-shaped trailer is one of our coziest.
The Aristocrat has its original turquoise kitchen with booth seating area with table.
BABY TRAILERS – Twins Availability/ Full Availability
- Sleeps 2 (with 2 twins or 1 full bed)
- Perfect for friends or couples, these baby trailers have 2 twin beds or a full bed, a bathroom, a shower and a kitchenette with a fridge and stove top for cooking.
- They also have a sitting area but not a full living room.
Boles Aero – (FULL BED)
The Boles Aero is a cute 1953 Vintage Travel Trailer. This baby trailer has a small wooden deck/platform and a dining area great for eating-in or playing games. The trailer is west facing, has beautiful natural light, and is centrally located to all our amenities.
Silver Streak (TWIN BEDS)
The Silver Streak is a charming 1953 Vintage Travel Trailer. The two twin beds in an L-shape make this cute and cozy trailer perfect for two single folks. This trailer is west facing, has beautiful natural light, and is centrally located to all our amenities.
Estrellita (FULL BED)
The Estrellita (“Tiny Star”) is a 1953 Boles Aero Travel Trailer. It is one of the most spacious in our Baby collection. The warm peach wall color gives it a southwest, desert vibe. A sweet and romantic space for two.
Moroccan (FULL BED)
The Moroccan is a 1969 Boles Aero Travel Trailer part of our Baby collection. It has a beautiful bright blue, original kitchen stove and booth seating. The details in this space are truly one of kind and make the Moroccan live up to its name. A sweet and romantic space for two.
Fireball (FULL BED)
The Fireball is a cute and cozy 1953 Vintage Travel Trailer nestled among the trees next the main Lodge. It has bench style booth seating and original turquoise vintage sink/stovetop.
The Airstream (TWIN BEDS)
The Airstream is an authentic 1960’s Vintage Travel Trailer and has two twin-sized beds, making it perfect for two single folks. Located in a sweet cove under the trees, this trailer has a sense of privacy.
Kenskill (FULL BED)
The Kenskill is a late 60’s model. It has a spacious seating nook and is positioned to let in natural light from sunrise until sunset.
Photos coming soon….
STANDARD VINTAGE TRAILERS (check availability)
- Sleeps 2
- These Park Models have full or queen sized beds, a half bathroom (no shower), kitchenette and living room.
- Guests staying in these accommodations are welcome to use our heated public/private showers nearby.
The Prairie Schooner is spacious & private with great natural light and a writing desk. It’s one of the only trailers with a front porch, which faces the forest. It sits quietly off the beaten path for a private feel.
The Picnic Trailer has a queen bed and a music lounge. The back door leads out to a wooded picnic area and outdoor stone fireplace (shared with the adjacent tent site).
The Buena Vista is a beautifully renovated 1947 single axle Spartan. It has a spacious red seating nook and a full bed.
PARK MODELS: (check availability)
- Sleeps 2-3
- These full size trailers offer a more spacious stay with all the luxuries of a studio apartment: a private bedroom, kitchenette, living area, and bathroom with Shower or tub.
- Each has a full or queen bed in the bedroom as well as a twin daybed in the living room.
The Spartan Manor is a 1953 Spartan with a roomy feel with classic birch paneling. It has an open layout, making it great for hanging out. It faces west and conveniently located in the inner trailer court adjacent to the main Lodge, picnic tables, and fire pits.
The Old Spartan is a 1953 Park Model and is the original Artist Residency Trailer. With white walls and a minimalistic aesthetic, this trailer has a bright airy feel. It faces west with beautiful afternoon light and conveniently located in the inner trailer court by the main Lodge, picnic tables, and fire pits.
The Zelmar Cruiser’s unique kitchen layout features a Formica table with built-in bench seating and retro-style curved walls. The white and light blue exterior paint highlights the trailers wave-pattern edge, making this one of our most photographed trailers.
The JC Penny named after the former manufactured home that once stood in its place, is a stylish 1952 Spartanette privately situated on the SW corner of our grounds. It showcases the art of Larry Yes and lots of vintage flair.
1952 Westcraft Capistrano
The Westcraft is a beautifully refurbished 1952 Vintage Travel Trailer located by our street-side garden. There are only two known of its kind, so it truly is a rare gem! The interior has a remarkable wood finish fused with retro décor, giving it a fresh and classic feel.
The Earl is a super spacious, standard-sized 1957 Vintage Travel Trailer. It’s high ceilings (for a trailer that is) makes it great for hanging out with a small group, having meals, and playing games. Among one of our faves, it has tasteful, kitschy flare and a romantic appeal.
The Jet is a spacious, standard-sized 1953 Vintage Travel Trailer. Its high ceilings (for a trailer that is) makes it great for hanging out with a small group, having meals, and playing games. Much like the Earl, it has tasteful, kitschy flare and a sultry vibe.
Rocket (Sleeps up to 4) (check availability)
The Rocket is a late 60’s Silver Streak Continental Rocket Supreme. This renovated trailer showcases wallpaper by JuJu Papers and Carson Ellis. Two twins in the hallway make it perfect for two single folks looking to share a space and a fold-down full bed can be set up in the living room.
BUS: (check availability)
- Sleeps 2
- More Spacious than our Park Models.
The Blue Bird is a luxury bus. It has a wonderful deep cedar soaking tub, a lot of natural light and is very elemental. Enjoy your meals at the breakfast bar with views of the park. Guests staying in this accommodation are welcome to use any of our three heated, private/public showers in the nearby pavilion.
FAMILY-SIZED VINTAGE TRAILERS: (check availability)
- Sleeps 4 adults and 1 youth.
- These full size trailers offer space for the entire family.
- They’re also great for friends who want to bunk-up together.
- They have a private bedroom, twin bunks in the hall, a kitchenette, living area, a full bathroom and a fold down couch suitable for a youth.
The Royal Mansion is a classic gem among Vintage Travel Trailers. There are twin pendulum globe lights hanging in a curved, oversized front window that make this trailer a delight to approach in the evening. It faces west and is conveniently located in the inner court adjacent to the Lodge, picnic tables, and fire pits.
Imperial Spartan Mansion
The Imperial Spartan Mansion is our longest family-sized 1953 Vintage Travel Trailer measuring 40’ – great for hanging out, playing games or having a meal. A special feature just outside the master bedroom is a freestanding sink and vanity separate from the bathroom.
The Vagabond is a 1950 Vintage Travel Trailer that came all the way from Iowa to be resurrected to its’ former glory of compound curves and birch paneling. The bathroom is a ‘wet bath’ and more spacious showers are available nearby. Wander to the Sou’wester in true vagabond-style and stay in this family-style trailer with a group.
DOUBLE DECKER VINTAGE TRAILER: (check availability)
- The one and only big mama that sleeps 6 adults!
The African Queen is an extremely popular tri-level 1953 Vintage Travel Trailer. It is the only one in our Deluxe Trailer collection. The first floor has two single beds, the second floor has a master bedroom with a full-size bed, and the third-floor platform has a loft-style full size bed accessed by ladder. The spacious kitchen and dining room is great for a group or family gathering. Nestled in the corner of the inner trailer court, close to the fire pits. Quite the site to see, this mammoth trailer is decorated with a wild array of African art made from recycled materials. Kids love it here!