Sou’wester Historic Lodge and Vintage Travel Trailer Resort
The beloved Sou’wester Historic Lodge and Vintage Travel Trailer Resort is a hodgepodge of accommodation types including suites, cabins, vintage travel trailers, RV spaces, and campsites on the Long Beach Peninsula in historic Seaview, Washington. We offer fully self-contained as well as minimal contact stays. You choose your comfort level! Our online store makes pick-up or room service of snacks, beverages, vinyl, & more a contactless breeze!
We are just a few blocks from the beach, the Discovery Trail, and just 15 miles from Astoria, Oregon. Our location makes us perfectly situated to explore the rich history, natural beauty, and lush bounty of the Pacific Coast.
We host a wide range of programming including:
- Live Streamed Music from our new outdoor concert space!
- Artist Residency Programs that offer artists a reduced weekly rate to devote themselves to their creative pursuits.
- Private Garden Spa & Finnish Sauna experience.
- “Thrifty” Vintage Store in a trailer (currently closed)
- “Q-Tea” Trailer: A tiny teahouse on wheels for brewing an array of loose leaf tea.
*Please note: we are no longer lending out bikes. Please bring your own!