Historic Sou’wester Lodge & Vintage Travel Trailer Resort
The beloved Sou’wester Historic Lodge and Vintage Travel Trailer Resort is a hodgepodge of accommodation types including suites, cabins, vintage travel trailers, RV & Camping spaces on the Long Beach Peninsula in historic Seaview, Washington. We offer fully self-contained as well as minimal contact stays. You choose your comfort level!
We are just a few blocks from the beach, the Discovery Trail, and just 15 miles from Astoria, Oregon. Our location makes us perfectly situated to explore the rich history, natural beauty, and lush bounty of the Pacific Coast.
We host a wide range of programming including:
- Live Music
- Artist Residency Programs
- Private Garden Spa & Finnish Sauna
- “Thrifty” Vintage Store in a trailer
- Private “Q-Tea” Trailer
- Private Wellness Trailer
- Red Bus Theatre – A school bus turned theatre!
- Market & Online Store open 9-9 with contact-free pickup option!
*Please note: we are no longer lending out bikes. Please bring your own!