VINTAGE TRAILER RESTORATION
We are looking for a person to restore vintage trailers. Work our of a 3000 sq ft shop doing all aspects of trailer restoration and maintenance.
This is a full time position or 3/4 time (30 hrs/wk). Open immediately. Pay based on experienced. Great benefits package.
REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE STAFF
We are looking for a person who has experience, skill and interest in facilities maintenance with strong landscape and construction skills.
Additionally, skill and interest with
- vintage trailers restoration/repair
- appliance troubleshooting (gas/electric)
- woodworking, metal working
- and anything else required to keep our little resort operating smoothly and continuing to flourish
Must work well with a diverse team, be dependable, flexible, energetic and resourceful.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
This is a full time position. Open immediately. Pay based on experienced. Great benefits package.
Email resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
FRONT DESK/HOUSEKEEPING POSITION
We are looking for dynamic individuals to work the front desk and housekeeping. You will check guests in and out, keep up on special events, respond to emails and phone calls, make sure guests are taken care of and have everything they need to have a great stay, perform opening and closing procedures, coordinate with housekeeping and maintenance, help with events and workshops, and have technical proficiency on using guest management service software.
We have 2 full-time positions open. Pay is based on experience. Various benefits including PTO, potential profit sharing, use of sauna and spa, reduced workshop fees, endless walks on the beach, and a community of engaged creatives.
Job Requirements (Front Desk/Housekeeping):
- Able to multi-task, be self-directed and self-sufficient (front desk/housekeeping)
- Focus on sustainability in a coastal setting (front desk/housekeeping)
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced, dimensional setting (front desk)
- Clear, hospitable, and detail-oriented customer service skills (front desk)
- Physically strong; must be able to lift 40 lbs and bend/twist repeatedly without straining the back as this can be a physically demanding job (housekeeping)
- Interest and an eye for interior aesthetics (room & trailer care/decor (housekeeping))
- Hotel experience a plus.
Please note, our team members often have multiple roles to support the general operations of the Sou’wester as a hotel and vintage travel trailer resort. Each of our staff has various strengths that lend to more individualized roles to support the greater good of the Sou’wester. We are interested in what you have to share and seek your help in defining a role with your personalized strengths.
We are open to various compensation packages
Option to live onsite/offsite
Option for part-time/full-time (in conjunction with other Sou’wester operations)
All positions open immediately
TO APPLY: Send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.