PRIVATE EVENTS & GROUP RETREATS
We host private events, big or small. We can accommodate your needs whether you’re looking for a casual event, or a formal, full-service retreat (and everything in between).
Along with the old-world charm of our Historic Lodge and Vintage Travel Trailers, our grounds boast a variety of amenities to make your gathering unique. The following can also be a part of your event:
- Communal gatherings & meals in our heated Pavilion or Lodge Living Room w/ fireplace
- Games and cocktails in The Velvet Lounge
- A private spa session in our Garden Spa & Finnish Sauna
- Private Tea Trailer sessions
- Private Wellness Trailer sessions
- Beach bonfire and/or on-site fire pits & grills
- Access to our Meditation Garden, Work Lounge and Geodesic Dome
- Group Clay Plays at our community ceramic studio for a tactile creative group activity
Beyond our grounds you can break away on the many biking and hiking trails, explore the miles of beach, or thrift and to your heart’s content. Our location is only minutes from eateries, shopping and outdoor activities.
Retreats are a great chance for businesses, collectives or groups to connect to its mission, values, ideas and goals. When a team knows their mental health is valued amidst work and the state of the world, members are more enthusiastic about engaging, contributing and creating. Retreats can be especially great for groups who often work remotely, offering collaboration, connection and decompression.
Some of the many benefits of retreats include:
- Building trust
- Improving communication
- Boosting moral
- Promoting creative thinking
- Celebrating success
- Getting acquainted
We have hosted writing, art, musical, corporate, wellness and many other types retreats. We can accommodate different for the different comfort levels of your group from spacious lodge suites and cabins to vintage trailers.
Whether you have your event itinerary honed in or need a little assistance, we’re here to ensure y’all depart with that post-retreat glow! Our events coordinator is happy to help you plan your occasion and/or connect you with local activities (surfing, horse-back riding, go-carts!).