Led by Sou’wester Artist-in-Residence instructors, our all-ages workshops give you hands-on experience so you can unleash your inner artist, acquire a new skill, and gain a deeper appreciation for craftsmanship.
Ceramics workshops take place at Ilwaco Artworks while all other workshops take place in The Sou’wester Pavilion. Shipping & Handling Policy for workshop creations that cannot be picked up: 1lb or less $20, 1-2lbs $30.
Jan 6 – Feb 9
w/Shelly Hedges $250
Make your own dinnerware, serving platters, and storage containers in this beginning handbuilding class. Demonstrations will include slab-building, coil techniques, press molds, and glazing methods.
- One 25lb bag of clay.
- Open studio access for the duration of class.
Saturdays, 10a – 1p
- Jan 6th – Place Settings
- Jan 13th – Serving Bowls & Platters
- Jan 20th – Lidded Jars and Utensil Crocks
- Jan 27th – Pitchers & creamers
- Feb 3rd – Glazing
- + Friday Feb 9th – Potluck Show & Tell! 6-8p
Location: Ilwaco Artworks