Hello and Welcome!
- Our Front Desk is open from 9-9 every day (‘til 10p on the weekends) & we can be reached 24/7 for anything urgent at 360.642.2542 or by SMS at 360.873.5060 during business hours
- Wifi Network is Souwester Lodge; Password is souwesterguest (all lowercase, no spaces)
- The coffee kiosk opens at 9. Please return coffee cups to the bus tub in the kiosk.
- Heated single-occupancy restroom/showers can be found in the pavilion which is located in the center of the grounds, across from the outdoor communal kitchen. These are locked at night. The code is 9719.
Our lending Library of VHS, board games, and vinyl is Located in the West lodge entrance. Feel free to browse from 9-9.
The Thrifty Trailer is a thrift shop on wheels and is open 9-9 daily. Please remove tags and staple them to your tab (as well as writing them in) or bring them to the front desk to pay. We need the physical tag to be able to pay our consignors.
Red Bus Theatre microcinema is open every night from 5-9 showing curated independent short films.
Art Trailer Gallery hosts quarterly exhibitions and is open 9-9 daily.
Our wellness offerings are by appointment only. You can book online or talk to our front desk about adding any of the following to your tab:
- Garden spa and Finnish sauna is equipped with a cold plunge, showers & garden scape.
- “Q-Tea” is a tea house trailer perfect for up to 4.
- Wellness Trailer is a great space for yoga, meditation, and warm conversation.
- Outdoor kitchen and nearby fish cleaning station are available to all of our guests. If your space doesn’t have it (toaster, microwave etc) you will find it in the outdoor kitchen.
- Our Geodesic Dome is a fun hang out space.
- The Work Lounge is a nice shared space for small meetings, working or studying. Open 9-9 and located behind the outdoor kitchen.
Our Front Porch Market and Honor System Store:
- Open 9-9 every day, ’til 10 on Saturday.
- Start a tab and purchase all of your items at once with your card on file when you check out.
- Tabs are on the wall by the front desk – please include your name and unit number/name.
- Please staple all consignment tags to your tab.
- Cold beer and chilled wine available.
- Live Music Saturday night!
- Art Workshops and camps (for kids and adults)
- Sou’westerTV for guided wellness sessions and micro-documentaries of some of our artists-in-residence.
- Click here for local hikes, tasty bites, and quirky shops.
- Local Restaurants – Delivery, Curbside & Take-out Options
- Please do not move fire pits from their designated spot or set up fire rings on the grass.
- Fire wood is available for purchase (you can put it on your tab) and is located on the south side of the bike shed
- Please keep space heaters at medium or lower to prevent breakers from tripping.
- Checking in after 9pm? Please call the front desk at 360-642-2542 to let us know so we can make arrangements.
- Quiet hours are between 10p and 8a. The beach is a few blocks to the west and is open all night.
- If you are in units 31-39 please park in the gravel parking on the east side of the property.