1306 39th Place Seaview
Madder and Cochineal are ancient and rare red dyes with fascinating stories. One comes from a root, the other an insect – both profoundly impacted the world. This week we will explore these fabulous dyes using printing and painting to create patterns that appear magically in the dye pot. This class is great taken in conjunction with the other dye workshops, but not required. Materials fee for this workshop is $30
Register here then follow the link in the registration confirmation to submit payment.
- Youth After-School Program Ages 7-11
- T, W, Th 3:30-5:30 with possible transportation from LB Elementary
- $75/week + materials fee
- Sign up for all youth Natural Dye Workshops (four weeks and four Saturdays) 25% off
- 20% off when you sign up for all After-School Workshops!
- Sibling discount an additional 10% off.
- *Scholarships Available