Add to Calendar
8TH ANNUAL HANDMADE BAZAAR!
December 16th 10a-4p at The Sou’wester Lodge Pavilion & Ilwaco Artworks Studio
Sou’wester Arts is hosting artists and makers for our 8th annual handmade bazaar! Join us for a friendly Winter gathering.
At Ilwaco Artworks Studio – 109 1st Ave N Ilwaco, WA
- Sam Doodles: Prints, stickers and t-shirts rooted in exploring and giving space to the depths of our feelings, in company of one another.
- Mossy Bones: Mossy Bones is where whimsy and oddities meet.
- Seahearts: Ceramics, art and plush.
- All Bottled Up: Home and garden decor from recycled glass and other up-cycled materials.
- Sun Bunny Studios: Handwoven brooms and brushes.
- Leslie Walters: Nature made jewelry.
- Flowering Hedge Designs: Pottery and sustainably made accessories for the home and frame.
- Sahar Quilts & more: Quilts, succulents & dog sweaters
At Sou’wester Pavilion – 3728 J Place Seaview, WA
- Process Objects: Small-batch artisan jewelry and glass home goods, embracing pattern, color and texture.
- Roots + Honey Herbs: Apothecary + wellness + plant dyed linens.
- Pacific Barnyard Bags: Upcycled recycled shopping totes, bags, embroidery products and pet bandanas.
- Kim Rose Adams Designs: Nature Photography & Botanical Self-care.
- Myranda Kali Ceramics: Ceramics.
- Willapa Retreats: Handmade strain-specific mushroom chocolate & information.
- Dark Sky Candles: Handdipped, local beeswax candles.
- Healthy Tonics: Tonics and blends.
- Meadow Base: Paintings.
- SUNMOON General Store: Folk/herbal body products.
- Upstairs Oddities: Taxidermy.
- Nice Folk Co: Art prints and apparel.
- Al Be Pottery: Ceramics.
- Mali Drexelius: Printworks & clothing.
- Sora Blu Apothecary: CBG, CBD and perfume oils + photography.