Spring 2020 Wellness Retreat Series
Inbodiment: Applying Energy Concepts to Release Tension with Dr Heidi Walrath
What stories are stuck in your body?
The “how to” look, listen and feel within.
led by Intuitive & Clairvoyant healer Dr. Heidi Walrath, DC
Inbodiment: is to inhabit. To bring into focus expressed curiosities and explore the expansivness within your own body’s vibration to gain tangible, sensory awareness of self-body.
This retreat is for those who wish to strengthen their ability to heal thy self.
Dr. Heidi will guide you through activities, movement, breath and meditation techniques that bring you into your body, as she accesses her intuitive and clairvoyant abilities to assist you in gaining firsthand experience with what YOU feel like. Learn how to discover your hidden stories and how to release your own pain and discomfort.
Dr. Heidi, DC BIO has always been curious. Guided by her strong inner voice, she has always listened. When she was a child she had this feeling in her heart that lead her down the path. She started studying healing arts 20 years ago and fell in love with the idea that the body has many stories and that they could be accessed and healed. Since then, she has studied and explored different modalities receiving a certification in 200-hr Acupressure, an Assoc. degree in Exercise Rehabilitation and Injury Prevention, a Bachelors in Kinesiology & Exercise Physiology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic. She has continued her studies in quantum theory, conscious field work and dug deep into vibrational and tonal approaches through a chiropractic approach called Bio-geometric Integration (BGI) which teaches about the tonal expression through the structural body and how our bodies expressed distorted tension patterns through the whole person. She also continues to study theories on epigenetics, quantum medicine, as is currently practicing in Portland as an intuitive and clairsentient chiropractor who focuses on emotional integration and medical intuitive work.
- Meet and Greet.
- Setting the tone for the workshop.
- Introductions and discussion about Inbodiment and why it is a powerful approach in self-healing.
- Participants share any specific health concerns they are experiencing.
- ACTIVITY grounding and clearing.
- DISCUSSION on body tension, consciousness and stored potential.
- Guided ACTIVE MEDITATION: Accessing awareness: Where do you exist? Finding hidden layers.
- DISCUSSION on energy, force dynamics, focus vs allowance.
- Guided ACTIVE MEDITATION: Giving attention to the volumes & accessing our infinite field.
- DISCUSSION the Waves of Breath.
- BREATH ACTIVITY: Breath & your body. How to reach the inside corners.
- Guided ACTIVE MEDITATION: Connecting to breath, as a vector, with purpose.
- DISCUSSION of concepts of awareness, focus and intention
- MOVEMENT ACTIVITY: Where are you in space? Following vs leading
- Guided MEDITATION: Body Scanning: where does your awareness lead you? What do you see, feel & observe?
- ACTIVITY grounding and staying open
- QUESTIONS on concepts covered
- DISCUSSION: Questions from yesterday.
- Guided ACTIVE MEDITATION: Breath on purpose, building attention & the meeting of vectors.
- DISCUSSION: Playing with body energies inside & outside, tension, disconnection, injuries, stored emotions & potential to heal.
- MOVEMENT activity: Activating body awareness and moving energy.
- BREATH Exercise: Creating space connecting vectors (purposeful breath & awareness meet intention.
- MEDITATION creativity and questions
- DISCUSSION: Stored Pain- How to change your broken story: does your past still exist once healed?
- Guided ACTIVE MEDITATION observing your sensations
- DISCUSSION on energy dynamics. Changing direction, pushing vs pulling
- Guided ACTIVE MEDITATION: Playing in all directions of moving energy or letting energy move.
- BREATH + MEDITATION: Putting it all together.
- DISCUSSION: Clearing and releasing the story
- SELF Guided Application: Each person focuses on one component of their body discovery to apply what they learned
- SHARING and OPEN DISCUSSION
- CLOSING gratitude share
- ACTIVITY Releasing energy and being in allowance of change.
BEGINS: Friday at 6pm
ENDS: Sunday at 6pm
COST: $250, plus lodging (20% off)
BRING: Dress comfortably to move, bring a water bottle, and yoga mat if you have one.
This workshop is best for students age 14 and up. 10 students max.
BOOK ONLINE by clicking BOOK NOW, enter the date range and the access code INBODIMENT
*For SHARED LODGING OPTIONS please contact email@example.com or 360-642-2542 between 9am-9pm
The Sou’wester Lodge at 3728 J Place, Seaview, WA 98644
This class is part of the Summer 2020 Wellness Retreat Series. All classes are open to the public and all skill levels welcome.
Visit www.souwesterlodge.com/wellness/retreats to see the full schedule of retreats.